Let’s meet at the HIMMS 19 Global Conference & Exhibition in Florida!
Join us next winter in Orlando at the leading health information and technology conference. Being a global advisor, HIMSS encompasses over 70,000 individuals, 630 companies and 450 non-profit organizations from more than 90 countries from around the world. As a thought leader, it encourages the innovation of healthcare technologies to improve the quality, cost-effectiveness, and accessibility of healthcare.
The HIMSS Global Conference & Exhibition assembles over 40,000 health technology professionals, medical experts, business executives and market suppliers from all over the world. Global technology leaders, powerful influencers as well as cutting-edge products are the cores of this industry-leading event.
Key topics represented at the conference are the followings:
- Clinical informatics & clinician engagement
- Clinically integrated supply chain
- Consumer, patient engagement & digital/connected health
- Consumerization of health
- The culture of care & care coordination
- Cybersecurity, privacy & security
- Data science/analytics/clinical & business intelligence
- Disruptive care models
- Grand societal challenges
- Health informatics education, career/workforce development & academia
- Health information exchange, interoperability, data integration & standards
- Healthcare applications & technologies enabling care delivery
- Healthy aging & technology
- Improving quality outcomes through health information & technology
- Innovation, entrepreneurship & venture investment
- Leadership, governance & strategic planning
- Population health management & public health
- Precision medicine & genomics
- Process improvement, workflow & change management
- Public policy, reporting & risk management
- Safe information & technology practices for patient care
- Social, psychosocial & behavioral determinants of health
- User experience (UX), usability & user-centered design
We will be glad to see you at the 2019 HIMSS Global Conference & Exhibition!
Contact us to set up a meeting!