Let’s meet at the HIMMS 19 Global Conference & Exhibition in Florida!
Join us in Orlando at the leading health information and technology conference, HIMMS 2019 on February 11-15, 2019.
HIMSS encompasses over 70,000 individuals, 630 companies and 450 non-profit organizations from more than 90 countries. As a thought leader, it encourages the innovation of healthcare technologies to improve the quality, cost-effectiveness, and accessibility of healthcare.
With a focus on HealthTech, Langate’s team is at the forefront of interoperability solutions for the LTC market and is excited to be attending this conference. We would welcome an opportunity to discuss our vision, achievements, and possibilities of working together to further improve the quality of care and healthcare innovation.
Key topics represented at the conference:
- Clinical informatics & clinician engagement
- Clinically integrated supply chain
- Consumer, patient engagement & digital/connected health
- Consumerization of health
- The culture of care & care coordination
- Cybersecurity, privacy & security
- Data science/analytics/clinical & business intelligence
- Disruptive care models
- Grand societal challenges
- Health informatics education, career/workforce development & academia
- Health information exchange, interoperability, data integration & standards
- Healthcare applications & technologies enabling care delivery
- Healthy aging & technology
- Improving quality outcomes through health information & technology
- Innovation, entrepreneurship & venture investment
- Leadership, governance & strategic planning
- Population health management & public health
- Precision medicine & genomics
- Process improvement, workflow & change management
- Public policy, reporting & risk management
- Safe information & technology practices for patient care
- Social, psychosocial & behavioral determinants of health
- User experience (UX), usability & user-centered design
Our team would be excited to meet with you if you also plan to be at the event.
Schedule a time to meet with us at the conference: https://calendly.com/langate