New York, NY 10018
Junior Full-Stack .NET Developer
- .NET: 1 year (Required)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Web Services Development: 1 year (Required)
- SQL Scripting: 1 year (Required)
Good understanding of web concepts (HTTP protocol, REST, SOAP)
Knowledge of C# language and .NET Framework
- Front-end UI design
Experience with MS SQL (writing queries, reviewing data in DB etc)
Experience with Microsoft development stack (VSTS, TFS source control, Visual Studio, etc)
- This position is for work out of our client’s office in Montebello, NY
- Comfortable office located near major highway
- Full-time employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, Paid-Time-Off, Flex-Time, Certifications, and Training Program
- Friendly team of young IT professionals
About the position
The Junior Full Stack Developer (.NET) is responsible for a range of development and support activities under the supervision of the Project Manager including designing, modifying, developing, writing and implementing software programming applications and components. This position requires a high level of independent judgment and decision making. This unique opportunity presents an ability to understand our client’s businesses at a deep level, develop and implement new features as well as assist in the day-to-day feature support of a large-scale healthcare platform.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Design, code, test, and document web-based healthcare applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan, and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting defects.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation.
- Assist with maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Provide software application support.
- Perform and support application installations and upgrades.
- Assist with technical aspects of client implementations.
Varied technical knowledge and skills required in the following areas:
- Aptitude with the following development/coding languages and platforms:
- C# / ASP.NET MVC
- T-SQL Scripting
- XML, JSON & Web Services
- Aptitude with the following development platforms and applications:
- Microsoft Visual Studio (2010 or later preferred)
- Microsoft SQL Server (2012 or later preferred)
- Microsoft Windows Server (2012 or later preferred)
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) (7 or later preferred)
- Proficient in the use of multiple PC types, operating systems, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Proficient with Microsoft office productivity software tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Proficiency with Online Meeting Tools (such as WebEx and GoToMeeting) a plus.
- Familiarity with automated productivity tools a plus.
Varied general knowledge and skills required in the following areas:
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and organized self-starter capable of working independently.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
- Able to work with people of varied technical backgrounds and management levels.
- Technical writing and documentation experience.
Langate is an established Microsoft Gold Partner that delivers custom software solutions to healthcare organizations in the United States. Our clients choose us to produce high-quality products that achieve better results through innovative approaches and lowered TCO. We care about our employees and have a results-oriented, dynamic team.
If you are a driven individual that lives for solving complex software problems, enjoys writing code and innovates while doing so — this role is for you!
Our Company Values