If you want to become a part of an innovative team, if you are proactive and energetic - we are looking for you!
• Upper-intermediate or advanced level of spoken and written English
• Ability to stay creative and persistent at the same time
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in lead generation about 6 months
• Ability to present company’s services to potential clients in a written form
• Basic technical competence in the software development field
• Understanding of the software development process life-cycle
• Formation of the strategy of lead-generation
• Communicating with prospects
• E-correspondence with leads via multiple channels
• Leads database and CRM management
• Scheduling intro calls for Sales Manager
• Meets with KPI and constantly improves the sales funnel rate.
• Communicating with customers and leads (contract negotiations with the client)
• Competitive salary in the amount of a bid + bonus
• Comfortable office, located in the city center with bike parking
• Official employment, paid sick leave, 20 days of paid vacation
• Paid lunch
• Free English lessons
• Flexible work schedule
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days
• Career development plan
• Friendly team of young IT professionals
About the company
Langate's software developers provide more than just code - we provide solutions. By carefully analyzing your business requirements and goals we are able to provide .NET solutions for Windows Applications and/or Web that perfectly align with your vision.
Our team has over 18 years of experience development enterprise applications. We have a proven track record of delivering on-time, on-budget and on-scope solutions to our customers. Our extensive expertise in security, scalability and enterprise architecture enables us to provide high quality applications that exceed our customers expectations.
Join us, if you want to work with a team of professionals!