Role: .NET Developer
Department: Healthcare Development
Reports To: Project Manager
Location: Client site in Montebello, NY
FLSA Status: Salary, Exempt
Term: Full-Time Onsite (occasional work from home permitted)
Compensation: $60-$70k Annually Based on Experience + Benefits + Performance Based Bonus
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, Paid-Time-Off, Flex-Time, Certifications, and Training Program
Langate is an established Microsoft Gold Partner that delivers custom software solutions to healthcare organizations in the United States. Our clients choose us to produce high-quality products that achieve better results through innovative approaches and lowered TCO. We care about our employees and have a results-oriented, dynamic team.
If you are a driven individual that lives for solving complex software problems, enjoys writing code and innovates while doing so -- this role is for you!
Our Company Values
The Junior Full Stack Developer (.NET) is responsible for a range of development and support activities under the supervision of the Project Manager including designing, modifying, developing, writing and implementing software programming applications and components. This position requires a high level of independent judgment and decision making. This unique opportunity presents an ability to understand our client’s businesses at a deep level, develop and implement new features as well as assist in the day-to-day feature support of a large-scale healthcare platform.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Design, code, test, and document web-based healthcare applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan, and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting defects.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation.
- Assist with maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Provide software application support.
- Perform and support application installations and upgrades.
- Assist with technical aspects of client implementations.
Varied technical knowledge and skills required in the following areas:
- Aptitude with the following development/coding languages and platforms:
- C# / ASP.NET MVC
- T-SQL Scripting
- XML, JSON & Web Services
- Aptitude with the following development platforms and applications:
- Microsoft Visual Studio (2010 or later preferred)
- Microsoft SQL Server (2012 or later preferred)
- Microsoft Windows Server (2012 or later preferred)
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) (7 or later preferred)
- Proficient in the use of multiple PC types, operating systems, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Proficient with Microsoft office productivity software tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Proficiency with Online Meeting Tools (such as WebEx and GoToMeeting) a plus.
- Familiarity with automated productivity tools a plus.
Varied general knowledge and skills required in the following areas:
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and organized self-starter capable of working independently.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
- Able to work with people of varied technical backgrounds and management levels.
- Technical writing and documentation experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field –OR- Equivalent Experience.
- .NET: 1 year (Required)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Web Services Development: 1 year (Required)
- SQL Scripting: 1 year (Required)
Prior experience with
- Web-based applications and systems.
- Backend software development
- Front-end UI design
- Web Services
- Must have excellent English communication skills.
- Knowledge of spoken Russian is a plus.
- Must be able to work in the United States legally
Interested? Tell us about yourself. Send us a cover letter and a resume.
Langate Corp provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local laws. We encourage and support diversity and tolerance in our workplace.