- 4+ years of development experience in Python
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills
- OOAD, architecture and design patterns
- Python, Flask Framework, bash experience
- Good knowledge of Mongodb, Docker, Microservices
- Unit testsRedis, Rabbitmq, ElasticSearch, CDN
- Developing core backend functionality
- Communicate with product managers on tasks
- Writing clean extendable code
About the project:
The project is the world’s largest multi-platform social network for connecting roommates looking to rent or sublet rooms, apartments, and flats.
The company has had over 10 million users to date connecting people across its multi-patform channels. With now more than 400 thousand new users signing up every month.