We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our systems analysis and design team. The Business Analyst will be responsible for gathering business requirements, performing business need assessments, and determining technical requirements. The individual will also be responsible for the documentation and maintenance of all requirements and technical specifications.
- Facilitate requirement gathering and record information effectively with internal and external stakeholders, project managers, developers and system architects
- Explain complicated ideas and concepts effectively to stakeholders through written or verbal communication
- Create requirements and program specification documentation (this includes creation of high level system diagrams, use cases and data flow diagrams)
- Create functional requirements, interactive wireframes, prototypes etc.
- Propose solutions for complex problems while taking into considering project scope, budget, timelines, internal needs and client needs
- 2-5 years of related industry work experience
- English - upper-intermediate
- Experience working and collaborating with Business Stakeholders, Clients, Account Managers, Technical Architects and Project managers
- Able to comprehend and translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Comfortable with relational databases
- Working understanding of at least one commonly used project management methodology such as Agile, Waterfall, or Scrum
Аbout the project
Project is uniquely configurable cloud-based platform is designed to guide and reinforce behaviors that drive results; mobilize employees; strategically align individuals with company values and objectives; and solve an organization’s ever-changing business issues.The system’s Activity Streams and Leaderboard allow users to see how they compare alongside others in the organization, which helps businesses create a culture of recognition where individuals feel more connected to the company and their coworkers through Manager Discretionary, Peer-to-Peer, Service Anniversary & Milestones and Sales Incentive Programs