• 3 plus years in a Software Engineer
• Experience with AWS required.
• Experience in implementing full lifecycle (design, test, implement, document, API) development and release management using modern collaboration tools
• Experience coding in either Python or Node.js
• Previous work experience in continuous integration environments
Your basic responsibilities:
• Design solutions for scale, maintainability, resiliency, and compliance
• CI/CD and configuration management
• Analyze generally available applications including open source
• Drive solutions to meet security / compliance adherence
Customer and the team
Our customer is the leading healthcare-exclusive cloud provider with extensive expertise in the security and compliance needed to protect sensitive healthcare data. Their flagman product is the Cloud Platform, designed to work with multiple public clouds, protects sensitive healthcare data by leveraging purpose-built compliance safeguards, devops automation, and healthcare expertise. The platform is designed from the ground up to solve healthcare compliance and data security needs, including securing and protecting sensitive data, deploying automation for speed and agility.
Team members are distributed over multiple locations — you should be comfortable in this environment. We are pushing all our systems to full CI/CD and API driven implementations with a focus on microservices and heavy use of AWS native tools. You should succeed on managing your code through the systems administration, orchestration and automation platforms. We’re a close team of talented engineers, developers, operations and management, so expect to be involved in many of the design decisions, schedule discussions about our next generation of products. In our distributed team the ability to communicate across offices is an important part of your day, so we heavy use Slack, calls, etc.